You can check your collection day or see if your collection has been rescheduled using the box below
- select choose an address
- enter your postcode or street name
If your collection has been missed and our crews have been to your area, you can report this using the missed waste and recycling form up to two working days after the scheduled date or you can use our contact us form
If your household is self isolating please
- put personal waste (such as used tissues) and disposable cleaning cloths into a securely disposable rubbish bags.
- bags should then be placed into another bag, tied securely and kept separate from other waste.
- put these aside for at least 72 hours before being put in your usual external household waste bin.
- clean the handles on your bin and containers with disinfectant before and after they been emptied.
For the latest information on the council's response to coronavirus and service updates www.harlow.gov.uk/coronavirus