Bin collection day changes
Bin collection day changes will be starting across the town from Monday 14 February 2022.
This is so Veolia can make routes more efficient and the workload more balanced for the crews. More information can be read on our news page
You will continue to have your non-recycling and recycling collected fortnightly, as well as a weekly separate food waste collection. Flat blocks will continue to have a weekly non-recycling and a fortnightly recycling. However, the day of collection may change.
If you receive an assisted collection your collection point will not change.
Leaflets will be sent to households from Monday 31 January to Friday 11 February 2022 letting you know your new collection day. Please wait for your leaflet to be delivered to you.
From Wednesday 9 February 2022 your new collections days and dates will show below.
You can check if your collection day is changing using our Check your collection day form
You can check your collection day or see if your collection is delayed and has been rescheduled using the box below
- select choose an address
- enter your postcode or street name
If your household is self isolating please
- put personal waste (such as used tissues) and disposable cleaning cloths into a securely disposable rubbish bags.
- bags should then be placed into another bag, tied securely and kept separate from other waste.
- put these aside for at least 72 hours before being put in your usual external household waste bin.
- clean the handles on your bin and containers with disinfectant before and after they been emptied.
For the latest information on the council's response to coronavirus and service updates www.harlow.gov.uk/coronavirus