You can check your collection day or see if your collection is delayed and has been rescheduled using the box below
- select choose an address
- enter your postcode or street name
If your household is self isolating please
- put personal waste (such as used tissues) and disposable cleaning cloths into a securely disposable rubbish bags.
- bags should then be placed into another bag, tied securely and kept separate from other waste.
- put these aside for at least 72 hours before being put in your usual external household waste bin.
- clean the handles on your bin and containers with disinfectant before and after they been emptied.
For the latest information on the council's response to coronavirus and service updates www.harlow.gov.uk/coronavirus