My Revenues and Benefits

You can register for a My Revenues and Benefits account to manage your:

  • Council Tax
  • Council Tax Support
  • Benefits
  • Business Rates
  • Sundry Debt (including Housing Benefit Overpayments (HBO) please note HBO access is only available if you have received an Invoice for Overpaid Housing Benefit)

For Council Tax, Business Rates and Sundry Debt, you need your:

  • account number
  • email address

For Council Tax Support and Benefits, you need your:

  • claim number
  • National Insurance number
  • email address

Login to My Revenues and Benefit

 My Home

You can register for a My Home account to manage your:

  • Housing rent
  • Tenant contents insurance
  • Supporting people
  • Garage rent
  • Housing leaseholder
  • Repairs

For a My Home account, you need your:

  • name
  • date of birth
  • address
  • email address

For existing tenant

  • first 7 digits of your tenancy number (rent account number)

For existing owner

  • first 7 digits of your owner account number (leaseholder number)

Login to My Home